|Wednesday, April 15, 2015||Time||Location|
|Free Workshops: Federal Student Loan Repayment||12:05 p.m.||Classroom F|
|Tuesday, April 12, 2016||Time||Location|
|Federal Loan Repayment Workshop for Grads||5 p.m.||Classroom D (Reiter)|
|Wednesday, April 13, 2016||Time||Location|
|Federal Loan Repayment Workshop for Grads||12 p.m.||Classroom D (Reiter)|
|Monday, October 17, 2016||Time||Location|
|Academic Advising Fair||11:30 a.m.||The Great Hall|
|Friday, February 3, 2017||Time||Location|
|Deadline: HCBA Trial and Litigation Scholarship||8 a.m.|
|Tuesday, February 14, 2017||Time||Location|
|Deadline: Kozyak Summer Fellowship $5,000 for work in Gvm’t, Judiciary, or Non-Profit||8 a.m.|
- PIZZA and Tech – Start Your Spring Off Right!
- Spring 2018 Tuition, Fees and Student Refund
- 1L Important Reminder for Winter Break
- Spring 2018 Tuition, Fees and Student Refunds
- Tomorrow, 12/14/17 – Free Crime Lab Certification and Accreditation Webinar!
- Barristers Ball Tickets available now!
- PIZZA and Technology!
- Bookstore: Rentals Due by Wednesday, 12/13 by 4pm
- Research Assistant for Professor Hawkins DeBose
- Register for Free Webinar Opportunity – Crime Lab Certification and Accreditation Essentials, 12/14/17
- For seminar and IRP students . . .
- Stetson and the American Bankruptcy Institute present the 42nd annual Judge Alexander L. Paskay Seminar in Tampa
- Stetson invites future law students to open houses in January and February
- Stetson offers complimentary webinar for lawyers on the process behind forensic science certification, crime lab accreditation