|Wednesday, April 15, 2015||Time||Location|
|Free Workshops: Federal Student Loan Repayment||12:05 p.m.||Classroom F|
|Tuesday, April 12, 2016||Time||Location|
|Federal Loan Repayment Workshop for Grads||5 p.m.||Classroom D (Reiter)|
|Wednesday, April 13, 2016||Time||Location|
|Federal Loan Repayment Workshop for Grads||12 p.m.||Classroom D (Reiter)|
|Monday, October 17, 2016||Time||Location|
|Academic Advising Fair||11:30 a.m.||The Great Hall|
|Friday, February 3, 2017||Time||Location|
|Deadline: HCBA Trial and Litigation Scholarship||8 a.m.|
|Tuesday, February 14, 2017||Time||Location|
|Deadline: Kozyak Summer Fellowship $5,000 for work in Gvm’t, Judiciary, or Non-Profit||8 a.m.|
- New Jobs Available! Fall 2017 OCR – Session F Application Open Until Tuesday, August 29 at 11:59 p.m.
- Pro bono/volunteer mentor training and info – Luncheon Thurs. August 24
- You can get paid for taking class notes!
- Mark Your Calendars! Study Abroad Fair – Sept. 19th
- Diversity and Inclusion in the U.S.: A Discussion Post-Charlottesville
- New Student ID’s for all students
- Stetson Community Bowling Night
- Hurricane Preparedness Luncheon – Last chance to RSVP!
- Promo Crew Neck Sweatshirts Have Arrived in the Bookstore! $16.95
- Attention—Seminar and IRP Students
- Law Review Welcomes New Associates