|Wednesday, April 15, 2015||Time||Location|
|Free Workshops: Federal Student Loan Repayment||12:05 p.m.||Classroom F|
|Tuesday, April 12, 2016||Time||Location|
|Federal Loan Repayment Workshop for Grads||5 p.m.||Classroom D (Reiter)|
|Wednesday, April 13, 2016||Time||Location|
|Federal Loan Repayment Workshop for Grads||12 p.m.||Classroom D (Reiter)|
|Monday, October 17, 2016||Time||Location|
|Academic Advising Fair||11:30 a.m.||The Great Hall|
- Fall 2016 Honor Roll/Dean’s List
- Globe Trot in the Mann Lounge on February 8th – Spring Study Abroad Fair
- 2/10: Free Networking/Professionalism Seminar
- Faculty & Staff Event: Building a Culture of Inclusion and Belonging on Campus Presentation by Dr. Terrell Strayhorn
- Social Justice Advocacy Program – Attention 1Ls, 2Ls & Part Time Students
- RSVP to the Professional Acceleration Workshop with Dr. Srikumar Rao & Alan Gassman
- Student Leadership Development Committee Applications due January 31st
- Side Bar Bistro Chef Table Jan. 16 – Jan. 20
- .99 Cent Notebooks in the Bookstore
- Bookstore Important Reminders!
- Interested in Federal Practice? Want a mentor?
- Outstanding volunteers: Alumnae honored for pro bono service at the Florida Supreme Court
- Stetson honors Pamela Wiener Dubrule and Kathleen S. McLeroy for public service, civil rights advocate Judith Browne Dianis presents
- Stetson’s Black Law Students Association celebrates Martin Luther King, Jr.