|Wednesday, April 15, 2015||Time||Location|
|Free Workshops: Federal Student Loan Repayment||12:05 p.m.||Classroom F|
|Tuesday, April 12, 2016||Time||Location|
|Federal Loan Repayment Workshop for Grads||5 p.m.||Classroom D (Reiter)|
|Wednesday, April 13, 2016||Time||Location|
|Federal Loan Repayment Workshop for Grads||12 p.m.||Classroom D (Reiter)|
|Monday, October 17, 2016||Time||Location|
|Academic Advising Fair||11:30 a.m.||The Great Hall|
|Friday, February 3, 2017||Time||Location|
|Deadline: HCBA Trial and Litigation Scholarship||8 a.m.|
|Tuesday, February 14, 2017||Time||Location|
|Deadline: Kozyak Summer Fellowship $5,000 for work in Gvm’t, Judiciary, or Non-Profit||8 a.m.|
- New Jobs Available! Spring 2017 OCR Session J Application Open Until Wednesday, March 29 at 11:59 p.m.
- Course Selection (Bidding) for Summer and Fall 2017 Has BEGUN – Visit Registration 101 on Stetson Connect
- The Federal Bar Presents: Staying in the Game: Getting to the Top (CLE)
- Spring into Fall – Registration for Clinics and Externships for Fall 2017 open NOW – runs through April 3
- Due 4/3: Animal Legal Defense Fund- Scholarship!
- Registration for Fall 2017 Clinics and Externships is now open – Here’s the “How To” video on Registering
- Civil Rights and the Law Info Session
- Spring 2017 Academic Advising Fair – Raffle Winners Announced!
- Summer Study Abroad – Not Too Late!
- Legal Pro Bono Opportunity with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Reminder – Registration for Fall 2017 Clinics and Externships opens tomorrow, March 24 at 9:00 a.m. and runs through April 3