|Wednesday, April 15, 2015||Time||Location|
|Free Workshops: Federal Student Loan Repayment||12:05 p.m.||Classroom F|
|Tuesday, April 12, 2016||Time||Location|
|Federal Loan Repayment Workshop for Grads||5 p.m.||Classroom D (Reiter)|
|Wednesday, April 13, 2016||Time||Location|
|Federal Loan Repayment Workshop for Grads||12 p.m.||Classroom D (Reiter)|
|Monday, October 17, 2016||Time||Location|
|Academic Advising Fair||11:30 a.m.||The Great Hall|
|Friday, February 3, 2017||Time||Location|
|Deadline: HCBA Trial and Litigation Scholarship||8 a.m.|
|Tuesday, February 14, 2017||Time||Location|
|Deadline: Kozyak Summer Fellowship $5,000 for work in Gvm’t, Judiciary, or Non-Profit||8 a.m.|
- “I had experiences like nothing I have ever seen before:” How Summer, 2016 Clinical Education Students started building their practice portfolio and why you should register for Summer 2017 NOW!
- Why you should register now for the Prosecution Clinic: “The clinic program prepares you in ways that other experiences cannot. It allows for students to receive actual courtroom experience!”
- RSVP to tomorrow’s Leadership Workshop
- SBA Nominations Due today (2/22) at 5pm
- Reminder – TOMORROW – the Clinic/Externship Roundtable 11:30-1:15 – February 23 – Great Hall – Learn what it’s like to practice law and represent clients!
- Granada & Oxford Info Session – Feb. 27th
- Bookstore: 100% chance of rain today
- What makes a clinic like the Local Government Clinic so beneficial: “The clinic program is the ideal way to practice the skills you learn in the classroom and get feedback from practicing attorneys.” Register NOW for Summer 2017
- Reminder – Registration for summer 2017 clinics and externships open, Friday, February 17 through Monday, February 27. Consider placements in Homeless Advocacy, Municipal & Admin Law, State Litigation, In-House Counsel, the Civil Legal Clinic, and many more!
- Research Nibbles: Social Searching
- Be the Hope – participate in the Public Defender Clinic for Summer 2017: Registration for summer 2017 clinics and externships open, Friday, February 17 through Monday, February 27.
- Recent law grad cited in federal court
- Stetson’s Veterans Law Institute partners with Bay Pines VA Healthcare System, Bay Area Legal Services and Gulfcoast Legal Services to assist veterans
- Minority Mentoring Picnic brings students, judges and attorneys together for annual networking event