|Wednesday, October 12, 2016||Time||Location|
|Consent: What you need to know||12 p.m.||Classroom F|
- Canceled: FL Bar Application–Tips & Perspectives: What to know before you file
- CALL FOR PAPERS: Submit Your Scholarly Paper for Publication in Stetson Law Review!
- Clinical Education – guiding student learning opportunities through practice and training – find out what your peers are saying!
- October 5 : 11:45-1:15 – Great Hall – Attend the Extern Roundtable and learn how you can get a front-row seat behind the judicial bench! RSVP NOW
- 50 years of In re Gault: A Commemoration of Children’s Right to Counsel
- Office of Student Affairs Open House
- Notes From the Bookstore-Books Being Sent Back
- New Jobs Available! Fall 2016 OCR Session J Application Open Until September 27 at 11:59 p.m. (Updated)
- FL Bar Application–Tips & Perspectives: What to know before you file
- “I had experiences like nothing I have ever seen before:” How Summer, 2016 Clinical Education Students started building their bridge to the future and when you can start building yours!