|Thursday, August 24, 2017||Time||Location|
|Diversity and Inclusion in the U.S.: A Discussion Post-Charlottesville||5 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Sunday, September 10, 2017||Time||Location|
|Lambda – Sunday Salon with Lambda Legal Society||6 p.m.||Available upon RSVP|
|Wednesday, September 13, 2017||Time||Location|
|BLSA-Bible study||5 p.m.||Student Lounge|
|Wednesday, September 27, 2017||Time||Location|
|Spring Break in Cuba Info Session||12:05 p.m.||F&R Courtroom|
|Thursday, September 28, 2017||Time||Location|
|Granada & Oxford Study Abroad Info Session||12:05 p.m.||F&R Courtroom|
|Friday, September 29, 2017||Time||Location|
|SBA-Hurricane Relief Fundraising Dinner||5:30 p.m.||Pia's Trattoria, 3054 Beach Blvd S, Gulfport, FL 33707|
|Wednesday, October 4, 2017||Time||Location|
|FedSoc- Restoring Respect to Politics||12:05 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Study Abroad Fair||12:05 p.m.||Mann Lounge|
|Thursday, October 5, 2017||Time||Location|
|The Hague & Cape Town Info Session||12:05 p.m.||F&R Courtroom|
|LAMBDA-Post Irma General Body Meeting||12:05 p.m.||Classroom D|
|Saturday, October 7, 2017||Time||Location|
|BLSA-BLM: The Media & The Law||10 a.m.||Great Hall|
|Monday, October 9, 2017||Time||Location|
|HBA- Tabling||12 p.m.||Sebring Breezeway|
|Part-time Study Abroad Info Session||5:15 p.m.||Classroom G|
|Tuesday, October 10, 2017||Time||Location|
|HBA – Pasito a Pasito: Recovery for Puerto Rico through Dance||5:30 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Wednesday, October 11, 2017||Time||Location|
|Lambda- …And Stay Out! Florida’s Queer Youth and the Education System||12:05 p.m.||Eleazer Courtroom|
|Thursday, October 12, 2017||Time||Location|
|Exchange & Dual-Degree Info Session||12:05 p.m.||F&R Courtroom|
|Part-time Study Abroad Info Session||5:15 p.m.||Classroom E|
|Thursday, October 19, 2017||Time||Location|
|2017 Nichols Foundation Prominent Speaker Lecture featuring Professor Catherine A. MacKinnon||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Saturday, November 4, 2017||Time||Location|
|SALDF- LOWRY PARK ZOO TOUR 2017||9 a.m.||Lowry Park Zoo Tampa|
|Monday, November 20, 2017||Time||Location|
|Lambda- Transgender Day of Remembrance Memorial Dinner and Vigil||6 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Monday, January 15, 2018||Time||Location|
|MLK Day Celebration||10 a.m.||TBD|
- New Jobs Available! Fall 2017 OCR – Session L Application Open Until Sunday, October 22 at 11:59 p.m.
- Fall 2017 Computer/ExamSoft Registration
- Application process for Co-Chair of the SBA Finance Committee now Open
- Examplify and New OS Releases
- Register for the Florida Blockchain Public Conference – Free for Stetson Students, Faculty, & Staff!
- REMINDER: Submit Your Student Articles to Stetson Law Review!
- Volunteer Opportunity for Students
- 3 spots left in Cayman Islands!
- There’s still time to RSVP for MPRE Workshop!
- Attend – Fall 2017 Pro Bono Fair – 11/7/2017
- Seminar on Florida Criminal Law – CLE Opportunity, Free for Students!