|Tuesday, October 4, 2016||Time||Location|
|Part-time Student Study Abroad Fair||5 p.m.||F&R Courtroom|
|Thursday, October 6, 2016||Time||Location|
|Summer Study Abroad Info Session: The Hague & Seoul||12:05 p.m.||Classroom D|
|Salsa Night||5:05 p.m.||Mann Lounge|
|Monday, October 10, 2016||Time||Location|
|Summer Study Abroad Info Session: Granada & Oxford||12:05 p.m.||Classroom D|
|Wednesday, October 12, 2016||Time||Location|
|ILS’s Comparative Law Series: Eminent Domain and regulatory Takings, Perspectives from Europe and Latin America||12:05 p.m.||F&R Courtroom|
|Conquering with Courage||5 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Monday, October 17, 2016||Time||Location|
|Autumn in London 2017 Info Session||12:05 p.m.||Classroom D|
|Wednesday, November 2, 2016||Time||Location|
|The Second Amendment in the African American Community||5:15 p.m.||Classroom F|
|Gender Bias CLE with Florida Bar President Bill Schifino||6 p.m.||The Great Hall|
|Saturday, November 5, 2016||Time||Location|
|Survival of the Fittest||9:30 a.m.||Classroom A|
|Monday, January 16, 2017||Time||Location|
|BLSA MLK Jr. Day Parade||8 a.m.|
|Saturday, April 8, 2017||Time||Location|
|BLSA’s Alumni Banquet||6 p.m.||Tampa Law Center - 2nd Floor Seminar Room|
- Cayman Islands This Winter – it’s not too late!!
- Non-Legal pro bono opportunities with the Advocacy Center!
- RSVP to the Innocence Initiative’s – Wrongfully Convicted Event with Guest Speaker Jason Strong
- Bookstore-Buy 1 Get 1 Free on All Chips!!!
- Bringing Study Abroad To You!
- Academic Success Workshop: Exam Prep I
- RSVP for Foreman Biodiversity Lecture – Sept. 29 – Dr. Naomi Rose
- Florida Bar YLD Law Student Division Mentoring Opportunity
- Canceled: FL Bar Application–Tips & Perspectives: What to know before you file
- CALL FOR PAPERS: Submit Your Scholarly Paper for Publication in Stetson Law Review!
- Clinical Education – guiding student learning opportunities through practice and training – find out what your peers are saying!