|Tuesday, February 21, 2017||Time||Location|
|Part-Time Student Study Abroad Fair||5 p.m.||Mann Lounge|
|Wednesday, February 22, 2017||Time||Location|
|National Association for Women: V-logs Auditions||12 p.m.||Dana Activity Room|
|Thursday, February 23, 2017||Time||Location|
|National Organization for Women: V-logs Auditions||5 p.m.||Library Room 208|
|Friday, February 24, 2017||Time||Location|
|National Organization for Women: V-logs Auditions||1 p.m.||Library Room 208|
|Monday, February 27, 2017||Time||Location|
|Granada & Oxford Info Session||12:05 p.m.||F&R Courtroom|
|Wednesday, March 1, 2017||Time||Location|
|Diversity Week: Being Black in America||12:05 p.m.||Classroom G|
|Friday, March 3, 2017||Time||Location|
|LGBTQIA Law Day: Diversity in the Workplace Panel||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Monday, March 13, 2017||Time||Location|
|The Hague & Seoul Info Session||12:05 p.m.||F&R Courtroom|
|Wednesday, March 15, 2017||Time||Location|
|Women’s Week Panel Discussion||5 p.m.||Mann Lounge|
|Friday, March 31, 2017||Time||Location|
|Deadline: Ms. JD Fellowship Applications||12 a.m.|
|Wednesday, April 5, 2017||Time||Location|
|Movie Night with The Innocence Initiative!||5:30 p.m.||Classroom F|
|Saturday, April 8, 2017||Time||Location|
|BLSA’s Alumni Banquet||6 p.m.||Tampa Law Center - 2nd Floor Seminar Room|
- Be the Hope – participate in the Public Defender Clinic for Summer 2017: Registration for summer 2017 clinics and externships open, Friday, February 17 through Monday, February 27.
- Reminder – Registration for summer 2017 clinics and externships open, Friday, February 17 through Monday, February 27. Consider placements in Employment Law, Elder & Disability Law, Federal Litigation, Intellectual Property, the Veteran’s Advocacy Clinic, and many more!
- Join the FL Bar YLD for Raising the Bar Event
- SBA Officer and Class Representative Nominations Now Open!
- Research Nibbles – Google Scholar
- Participate in Gulfport’s Get Rescued Pet Adoption Event
- Updated: New Jobs Available! Spring 2017 OCR Session E Application Open Until Wednesday, February 22 at 11:59 p.m.
- New Jobs Available! Spring 2017 OCR Session E Application Open Until Wednesday, February 22 at 11:59 p.m.
- DEADLINE QUICKLY APPROACHING 2/27: Kozyak Summer Fellowship $5,000 to work for government, judiciary, or public interest!
- Your Pro Bono Requirement
- The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division Law Student Division Pro Bono Award!
- The Chronicle of Higher Education – Feb. 19, 2017 – Professor Peter Lake
- Stetson’s Veterans Law Institute partners with Bay Pines VA Healthcare System, Bay Area Legal Services and Gulfcoast Legal Services to assist veterans
- Minority Mentoring Picnic brings students, judges and attorneys together for annual networking event