|Tuesday, October 24, 2017||Time||Location|
|Marines Judge Advocate Information Session||12 p.m.||Career Development Resource Room|
|October 30, 2017 – October 31, 2017||Time||Location|
|Florida Blockchain Public Conference – Free for Stetson Students, Faculty, & Staff!||9 a.m.||Stetson University College of Law|
|Friday, November 3, 2017||Time||Location|
|Florida Criminal Law Seminar & CLE Opportunity – Free for Students!||8:30 a.m.||Tampa Law Center|
|Thursday, November 9, 2017||Time||Location|
|ELI-Stetson Wetlands Workshop – Free for Students!||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
- New Jobs Available! Fall 2017 OCR – Session L Application Open Until Sunday, October 22 at 11:59 p.m.
- Fall 2017 Computer/ExamSoft Registration
- Application process for Co-Chair of the SBA Finance Committee now Open
- Examplify and New OS Releases
- Register for the Florida Blockchain Public Conference – Free for Stetson Students, Faculty, & Staff!
- REMINDER: Submit Your Student Articles to Stetson Law Review!
- Volunteer Opportunity for Students
- 3 spots left in Cayman Islands!
- There’s still time to RSVP for MPRE Workshop!
- Attend – Fall 2017 Pro Bono Fair – 11/7/2017
- Seminar on Florida Criminal Law – CLE Opportunity, Free for Students!