|Wednesday, February 22, 2017||Time||Location|
|RSVP Now! Air Force JAG Information Session/Lunch||12 p.m.||Career Development Resource Room|
|Friday, March 31, 2017||Time||Location|
|Deadline: Ms. JD Fellowship Applications||12 a.m.|
- Research Nibbles – Google Scholar
- Participate in Gulfport’s Get Rescued Pet Adoption Event
- Updated: New Jobs Available! Spring 2017 OCR Session E Application Open Until Wednesday, February 22 at 11:59 p.m.
- New Jobs Available! Spring 2017 OCR Session E Application Open Until Wednesday, February 22 at 11:59 p.m.
- DEADLINE QUICKLY APPROACHING 2/27: Kozyak Summer Fellowship $5,000 to work for government, judiciary, or public interest!
- Your Pro Bono Requirement
- The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division Law Student Division Pro Bono Award!
- Due 3/17: HAWL Scholarship
- This Friday, 9:00am – Start your Summer with Success – Registration for summer 2017 clinics and externships opens 9am, Friday, February 17.
- RSVP for Foreman Biodiversity Lecture – Dr. Song Gao – Global Climate Change Issues
- Audition to participate in Vlogs
- Stetson’s Veterans Law Institute partners with Bay Pines VA Healthcare System, Bay Area Legal Services and Gulfcoast Legal Services to assist veterans
- Minority Mentoring Picnic brings students, judges and attorneys together for annual networking event
- Stetson Law’s moot court, bar prep among the best in the nation