|Tuesday, August 26, 2014||Time||Location|
|Student Health Insurance Information Session||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Student Health Insurance Information Session||5 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Tuesday, August 25, 2015||Time||Location|
|Want more information on Student Health Insurance?||11 a.m.||Library Room 208|
|Monday, October 17, 2016||Time||Location|
|Academic Advising Fair||11:30 a.m.||The Great Hall|
|Tuesday, October 18, 2016||Time||Location|
|Academic Advising Fair||4:30 p.m.||The Great Hall|
- Course Selection (Bidding) for Summer and Fall 2017 Has BEGUN – Visit Registration 101 on Stetson Connect
- The Federal Bar Presents: Staying in the Game: Getting to the Top (CLE)
- Spring into Fall – Registration for Clinics and Externships for Fall 2017 open NOW – runs through April 3
- Due 4/3: Animal Legal Defense Fund- Scholarship!
- Registration for Fall 2017 Clinics and Externships is now open – Here’s the “How To” video on Registering
- Civil Rights and the Law Info Session
- Spring 2017 Academic Advising Fair – Raffle Winners Announced!
- Summer Study Abroad – Not Too Late!
- Legal Pro Bono Opportunity with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Reminder – Registration for Fall 2017 Clinics and Externships opens tomorrow, March 24 at 9:00 a.m. and runs through April 3
- COURSE SELECTION (BIDDING) FOR SUMMER AND FALL 2017