|Tuesday, August 26, 2014||Time||Location|
|Student Health Insurance Information Session||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Student Health Insurance Information Session||5 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Tuesday, August 25, 2015||Time||Location|
|Want more information on Student Health Insurance?||11 a.m.||Library Room 208|
|Monday, October 17, 2016||Time||Location|
|Academic Advising Fair||11:30 a.m.||The Great Hall|
|Tuesday, October 18, 2016||Time||Location|
|Academic Advising Fair||4:30 p.m.||The Great Hall|
- Mark your calendars and RSVP NOW – Clinic/Externship Roundtable 11:45-1:15 – February 23 – Great Hall – Learn what it’s like to practice law and represent clients!
- RSVP NOW for Clinical Education’s Professional Development Lunch: Practical Skills Development – February 1, 2017
- Editors Needed for the Journal of International Aging Law & Policy
- Barrister’s Ball Tickets Available!
- Side Bar Bistro Chef Table Jan. 23 – Jan. 27
- New Jobs Available! Spring 2017 OCR Session B Application Open Until Wednesday, January 25 at 11:59 p.m.
- Guidelines for Animals on Campus
- Electronic 2016 W-2 Forms – Will Be Available Online on My.Stetson January 23, 2017
- RSVP for Foreman Biodiversity Lecture on January 24 – Jaclyn Lopez, Center for Biological Diversity
- Fall 2016 Honor Roll/Dean’s List
- Globe Trot in the Mann Lounge on February 8th – Spring Study Abroad Fair
- Outstanding volunteers: Alumnae honored for pro bono service at the Florida Supreme Court
- Stetson honors Pamela Wiener Dubrule and Kathleen S. McLeroy for public service, civil rights advocate Judith Browne Dianis presents
- Stetson’s Black Law Students Association celebrates Martin Luther King, Jr.