|Thursday, September 25, 2014||Time||Location|
|Stetson Law Republicans Alumni Perspective||12:05 p.m.||Eleazer Courtroom|
|Wednesday, January 28, 2015||Time||Location|
|Annual Inns of Court Banquet||6 p.m.||Mirror Lake Lyceum|
|Wednesday, February 25, 2015||Time||Location|
|SBA Mixer and Book Signing Event||6 p.m.||University Club of Tampa|
|Thursday, February 26, 2015||Time||Location|
|Book Signing and Lunch Event with Brian Tannebaum||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Saturday, March 21, 2015||Time||Location|
|Hillsborough County Bar Association Judicial Pig Roast/Food Festival||6 p.m.||Stetson's Tampa Law Center|
|Saturday, March 12, 2016||Time||Location|
|Bar Bliss Retreat||10 a.m.||Dana Activity Room|
- UPDATED – Fall 2016 OCR Session G Application Open Until September 1 at 11:59 p.m.
- SBA 1L Student Representative Information Meeting Monday, August 29th
- RSVP for Foreman Biodiversity Lecture on September 1 – Robert Williams, Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- Fall 2016 OCR Session G Application Open Until September 1 at 11:59 p.m.
- Clearance sale in the Bookstore
- Bookstore refunds and other notes
- Zika Virus Update
- Due 8/31: PSJD Pro Bono Publico Award Nominations!
- August 30 – Pinellas County Lunch Pals Mentoring Workshop Luncheon Offers Volunteer and Pro Bono Opportunities
- Legal Pro Bono for NCSTL
- RSVP to Lecture: Can international corporations help stabilize society?