- ATTENTION: Firefox no longer supports Silverlight, Java or Adobe
- myStetson Security Feature Announcement
- RSVP NOW to the On Campus Recruiting [OCR] – Student Panel – Hear it from Your Peers!
- 2017 Employee Wellness Screenings – Sign Up Today!
- The Office of Student Affairs is now Accepting Nominations for the 2016-2017 Student Organization Awards
- Be the Hope – participate in the Public Defender or Child Advocacy Clinic for Fall 2017: Registration open through April 3
- Stetson Law Review Scholarship Luncheon on April 4–RSVP Reminder
- Moot Court Board Informational Meeting for R&W II Students
- Stetson Law Review Pro Bono Event
- What makes a clinic like the Local Government Clinic so beneficial: “The clinic program is the ideal way to practice the skills you learn in the classroom and get feedback from practicing attorneys.” Register NOW for Fall 2017
- DEADLINE: Course Selection (Bidding) for Summer and Fall 2017 Ends 5:00 p.m., March 29