|Thursday, October 12, 2017||Time||Location|
|Weekly Peer Feedback for 1Ls||12 p.m.||Breezeway|
|Exchange & Dual-Degree Info Session||12:05 p.m.||F&R Courtroom|
|Friday, October 13, 2017||Time||Location|
|DEADLINE – Monday, October 16, 9:00 a.m. – Spring 2018 Clinics and Externships Registration||8 a.m.|
|Thursday, October 19, 2017||Time||Location|
|2017 Nichols Foundation Prominent Speaker Lecture featuring Professor Catherine A. MacKinnon||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Friday, October 20, 2017||Time||Location|
|CANCELLED: Advanced Skills Workshop #2 (practice problem feedback)||10 a.m.||Classroom G|
|MPRE Review Workshop with Prof. Flowers||4 p.m.||Classroom D|
|Tuesday, October 24, 2017||Time||Location|
|Marines Judge Advocate Information Session||12 p.m.||Career Development Resource Room|
|Monday, October 30, 2017||Time||Location|
|Advanced Skills Workshop #3||5 p.m.||Classroom G|
|Friday, November 3, 2017||Time||Location|
|Advanced Skills Workshop #3||10 a.m.||Classroom G|
|Friday, November 17, 2017||Time||Location|
|Advanced Skills Workshop #3 (practice problem feedback)||10 a.m.||Classroom G|
- Volunteer Opportunity for Students
- 3 spots left in Cayman Islands!
- There’s still time to RSVP for MPRE Workshop!
- Attend – Fall 2017 Pro Bono Fair – 11/7/2017
- Seminar on Florida Criminal Law – CLE Opportunity, Free for Students!
- REMINDER: Submit Your Student Articles to Stetson Law Review!
- Sign Up to Participate in RPPTL’s Annual Mock Interviews
- RSVP NOW! Marines Judge Advocate Information Session – 10/24/2017
- Annual Scholarship Notification
- Register for the Florida Blockchain Public Conference – Free for Stetson Students, Faculty, & Staff!