|Tuesday, February 21, 2017||Time||Location|
|Part-Time Student Study Abroad Fair||5 p.m.||Mann Lounge|
|Thursday, February 23, 2017||Time||Location|
|Clinic/Externship Roundtable 11:45-1:15 – Great Hall – Learn what it’s like to practice law and represent clients!||11:45 a.m.|
|Monday, February 27, 2017||Time||Location|
|Granada & Oxford Info Session||12:05 p.m.||F&R Courtroom|
|Monday, March 13, 2017||Time||Location|
|The Hague & Seoul Info Session||12:05 p.m.||F&R Courtroom|
|Wednesday, March 22, 2017||Time||Location|
|Clinics and Externships – Student Panel: All 1Ls and 2Ls – Noon – 1:00pm, on March 22, 2017, in the F&R Courtroom||12 p.m.|
|Friday, March 24, 2017||Time||Location|
|Registration for Clinical Education-Fall 2017 is NOW OPEN||8 a.m.|
- Be the Hope – participate in the Public Defender Clinic for Summer 2017: Registration for summer 2017 clinics and externships open, Friday, February 17 through Monday, February 27.
- Reminder – Registration for summer 2017 clinics and externships open, Friday, February 17 through Monday, February 27. Consider placements in Employment Law, Elder & Disability Law, Federal Litigation, Intellectual Property, the Veteran’s Advocacy Clinic, and many more!
- Join the FL Bar YLD for Raising the Bar Event
- SBA Officer and Class Representative Nominations Now Open!
- Research Nibbles – Google Scholar
- Participate in Gulfport’s Get Rescued Pet Adoption Event
- Updated: New Jobs Available! Spring 2017 OCR Session E Application Open Until Wednesday, February 22 at 11:59 p.m.
- New Jobs Available! Spring 2017 OCR Session E Application Open Until Wednesday, February 22 at 11:59 p.m.
- DEADLINE QUICKLY APPROACHING 2/27: Kozyak Summer Fellowship $5,000 to work for government, judiciary, or public interest!
- Your Pro Bono Requirement
- The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division Law Student Division Pro Bono Award!
- The Chronicle of Higher Education – Feb. 19, 2017 – Professor Peter Lake
- Stetson’s Veterans Law Institute partners with Bay Pines VA Healthcare System, Bay Area Legal Services and Gulfcoast Legal Services to assist veterans
- Minority Mentoring Picnic brings students, judges and attorneys together for annual networking event