|Saturday, October 1, 2016||Time||Location|
|MBTI Workshop – Makeup for Workshop A – Saturday, 10/1/2016||10 a.m.||Classroom D|
|Tuesday, October 4, 2016||Time||Location|
|Part-time Student Study Abroad Fair||5 p.m.||F&R Courtroom|
|Wednesday, October 5, 2016||Time||Location|
|Externship Roundtable – 11:45-1:15 – Great Hall – Lunch with your Extern Professors||11:45 a.m.||Great Hall|
|Thursday, October 6, 2016||Time||Location|
|Summer Study Abroad Info Session: The Hague & Seoul||12:05 p.m.||Classroom D|
|Friday, October 7, 2016||Time||Location|
|Academic Success Workshop: Exam Prep I||11 a.m.||Nemec Classroom A|
|Monday, October 10, 2016||Time||Location|
|Summer Study Abroad Info Session: Granada & Oxford||12:05 p.m.||Classroom D|
|Monday, October 17, 2016||Time||Location|
|Academic Advising Fair||11:30 a.m.||The Great Hall|
|Autumn in London 2017 Info Session||12:05 p.m.||Classroom D|
|Tuesday, October 18, 2016||Time||Location|
|Academic Advising Fair||4:30 p.m.||The Great Hall|
|Thursday, October 20, 2016||Time||Location|
|Clinic Roundtable – 11:45-1:15 – Great Hall – Learn what it’s like to practice law and represent clients!||11:45 a.m.||Great Hall|
|Friday, October 21, 2016||Time||Location|
|Registration for Clinical Education-Spring 2017 is NOW OPEN||12 a.m.|
|Monday, October 24, 2016||Time||Location|
|Clinical Education Information Session I – 12:00-1:00pm – Classroom G||12 p.m.||Classroom G|
|Tuesday, October 25, 2016||Time||Location|
|Clinical Education Information Session II – 5:00pm – 6:00pm – Classroom G||5 p.m.||Classroom G|
|Friday, November 4, 2016||Time||Location|
|Academic Success Workshop: Exam Prep II||11 a.m.||Nemec Classroom A|
- Cayman Islands This Winter – it’s not too late!!
- Non-Legal pro bono opportunities with the Advocacy Center!
- RSVP to the Innocence Initiative’s – Wrongfully Convicted Event with Guest Speaker Jason Strong
- Bookstore-Buy 1 Get 1 Free on All Chips!!!
- Bringing Study Abroad To You!
- Academic Success Workshop: Exam Prep I
- RSVP for Foreman Biodiversity Lecture – Sept. 29 – Dr. Naomi Rose
- Florida Bar YLD Law Student Division Mentoring Opportunity
- Canceled: FL Bar Application–Tips & Perspectives: What to know before you file
- CALL FOR PAPERS: Submit Your Scholarly Paper for Publication in Stetson Law Review!
- Clinical Education – guiding student learning opportunities through practice and training – find out what your peers are saying!