Chief Justice First-Year Oral Argument Competition
Several important announcements concerning this year’s Chief Justice First-Year Oral Argument Competition:
- The video is now available from the informational meeting on Friday, September 11. To access the video you must add the “Stetson’s Chief Justice First-Year Oral Argument Competition” TWEN page to the list of your courses. To add the page, please complete the following steps:
- Sign on to WestlawNext.
- Select “TWEN” from the tool bar at the top of the page.
- Click on “Add a Course” from the row of orange-colored buttons next to the title, “My Courses.”
- Scroll down the list of Stetson University Courses until you find the course entitled, “Stetson’s Chief Justice First-Year Oral Argument Competition,” and click the blue “+ Add” button. No password is needed.
- You can now access the information on the TWEN page.
- Competition registration will run from 6:00 p.m., Wednesday, September 16, until 6:00 p.m. on Friday, September 18. The registration process is explained in part 1, on page 2, of the “local rules.” Please read and follow the local rules.
- Once again this year, Kaplan Bar Review is proud to sponsor Stetson’s Chief Justice First-Year Oral Argument Competition. The top finalists in the competition will receive tuition certificates towards their Kaplan Bar Review Course. The awards are as follows: first place–$750; second place–$500; and third and fourth place–$250 each. Only Kaplan offers you Unlimited Essay Grading with Kaplan Certified Attorney Graders; MBE QBank; and a Pass Rate Guarantee.* (*Pass the Bar guaranteed or your money back. Must be a first-time taker from an ABA-approved law school and be enrolled in a Kaplan Bar Review Complete Course to qualify. Other restrictions apply.)
Kaplan Bar Review (www.kaplanbarreview.com) provides full-service bar review programs in 51 jurisdictions (all 50 states and Washington, D.C.). Additionally, Kaplan Bar Review offers supplemental preparation for the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE).
If you have any questions, please contact Professor Bowman, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post date: September 15, 2015, in Students,