Stetson University College of Law Admissions
Learn the law (and how to practice it).
At Stetson University College of Law, you will gain the real experience needed to excel in your legal career from the nation's top-ranked law school for courtroom advocacy. You will be prepared through our rigorous academic curriculum, meaningful relationships with faculty and attorney mentors, and the responsibility you assume starting your first day of law school as you ethically serve justice.
New J.D. Students - The Fall 2016 Application deadline has passed. The Fall 2017 Application will open Oct. 1.
Transfer Students - The Spring 2017 Application will open Nov. 1.
Accelerated J.D. for Foreign Attorneys (fall entry only) - The Fall 2017 Application will open Dec. 1.
- How to Apply
- Part-Time Program
- Transfer Applicant
- Check Application Status
- Admitted Student Portal: Sign in to view your next steps, meet your new classmates, and receive announcements.
- Ready to pay Seat Deposit?
Seat Deposit Online Payment Form
- Qualifications for Admission to the Bar
Dual and Joint Degrees
- Accelerated 3+3 Bachelor's/J.D.
- Accelerated J.D. for Foreign Attorneys
- Direct Admission 4+3 Bachelor's/J.D.
- J.D./LL.M. in Advocacy
- J.D./LL.M. Exchange in Ireland/England
- J.D./MINTEC in International Economic Law
- J.D./M.I.E.B.L. (Master in International and European Business Law)
- Study Abroad at Stetson
- 8 Reasons to Apply to Law School Early
- How to Prepare for the LSAT this Fall
- It Isn't Too Early to Start Prepping for 2017 Admissions
Discover Stetson Law
- Student Body Profile: Vital class statistics
- Why Stetson Law: Learn More About Us
- 360° Virtual Tour: The next closest thing to being here
- Admission Events: Meet a Stetson Law counselor in your area or online
- Financial Planning: Affording your education
- Valuing Diversity: An inclusive environment
- Veterans Resources: Serving those who serve