Stetson University College of Law Admissions
Learn the law (and how to practice it).
At Stetson University College of Law, you will gain the real experience needed to excel in your legal career from the nation's top-ranked law school for courtroom advocacy. You will be prepared through our rigorous academic curriculum, meaningful relationships with faculty and attorney mentors, and the responsibility you assume starting your first day of law school as you ethically serve justice.
J.D. Students - July 15 (The Fall 2015 New J.D. Student application will be available Oct. 1.)
Transfer Students - Spring: January 3; Fall: August 1
- How to Apply
- Part-Time Program
- Transfer Applicant
- Check Application Status
- Admitted Student Portal: Sign in to pay your enrollment deposit, meet your new classmates, and receive announcements.
Dual and Joint Degrees
Discover Stetson Law
- Student Body Profile: Vital class statistics
- 360° Virtual Tour: The next closest thing to being here
- Admission Events: Meet a Stetson Law counselor in your area or online
- Financial Planning: Affording your education
- Valuing Diversity: An inclusive environment
- Veterans Resources: Serving those who serve
- Keys to Law School Success: Start preparing now for success in law school and the bar examination