Financial Aid BLog

Home » Uncategorized » Taking Summer Classes?

Taking Summer Classes?

If you’re enrolling in summer classes and need financial aid, you will need to complete our Summer Aid Request form and return it to our office ASAP.  Financial aid for the summer semester is awarded apart from the fall and spring semesters, so we’ll need you to indicate how many credits and which classes/study abroad program/internships you enroll in for summer.

The form, along with much more information about summer financial aid, can be found here.

Feel free to contact our office if you have any questions!