Student Financial Planning
Although there is no set deadline for completion of financial aid applications, it is recommended that all students complete the 2015-2016 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible to ensure financial aid for fall 2015, spring 2016 and summer 2016.
Spring Scholarships Now Available - Deadline March 23
Attention J.D. Students: Please take a few minutes to review and apply for the scholarships below.
All will require an essay and a resume; the Need Scholarship has a separate application. Please customize your essays to the particular scholarships for which you wish to be considered. You may apply for multiple awards. All materials must be turned in to the Office of Student Financial Planning by March 23 at 5:00 p.m. You may email your materials as attachments (Finaid@law.stetson.edu) or print and drop them off.
- Doug and Margaret Lee Scholarship (awarded for 2015-2016): Amount: $5,000. See Criteria.
- Pick Yourself Up Scholarship (Spring 2015): Amount: $1,300. Please review the Criteria.
- Joseph J. Reiter Scholarship (Spring 2015): Amount: $4,000. Please review the Criteria.
- Stetson Law Need Scholarship (Spring 2015): Amount: $4,000. Please review the Criteria and the Application.
- Raman Subramanian Scholarship (Spring 2015): Amount: $3,000. Please review the Criteria.
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association Judge Alexander Paskay Scholarship (Spring 2015): Amount: $3,000. Please review the Criteria.
2015 Summer Aid Request Now Available - Deadline May 11
Do you plan on taking summer courses? The 2015 Summer Aid Request Form is now available for you to complete and return to the Office of Student Financial Planning by May 11 to ensure timely receipt of summer aid. For more information on eligibility requirements, be sure to visit our Summer Aid Announcement.
- Tuition and Fees | Estimated Student Budget
- Types of Financial Aid
- How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Core Values
- FAQ - Financial Aid
Scholarships and Resources
- Scholarships, Graduation Awards, Fellowships, and Assistantships
- Scholarships - Outside Opportunities
- Other Resources
- Veterans Resources