The Sebring Courtroom was constructed on the site of the original kitchen for the Rolyat Hotel. It is named for Justice Harold L. "Tom" Sebring, Stetson's dean from 1955-1968. Dean Sebring had several notable careers, serving as the head football coach for the University of Florida before giving up the game for a legal career. He served as a circuit judge, Florida Supreme Court justice and chief justice. After World War II, he was a judge for the Nuremberg War Crimes Tribunal. On display in the courtroom foyer is Dean Sebring's memorabilia, including his membership to the Nuremberg War Crimes Tribunal and his Florida Bar license issued in 1928.
The Second District Court of Appeal has held sessions in both the Sebring Courtroom and the Carey & Florin Courtroom. The Sebring Courtroom was renovated in 2003 to add state-of-the-art technology, including a "smart" podium, media center, and improved lighting and seating. Today, the Sebring Courtroom is used as a classroom and training courtroom for Stetson students.