Empower students and alumni to be successful legal professionals and serve the public good.
- Ensure that graduates possess the legal knowledge and lawyering skills needed for marketplace success.
- Empower and support students and alumni to successfully pursue local, national, and international employment opportunities, both legal and non-legal.
- Provide students with effective professional, personal, and leadership development; financial management training; counseling services; academic support; and bar preparation services.
- Support alumni throughout the life of their careers with access to training, career development, networking, and educational opportunities.
- Prioritize making a Stetson Law legal education more affordable so graduates can pursue public service careers, address the legal needs of those with limited means, and participate in law improvement activities.
- Help students pursue career and financial strategies that decrease their legal education costs while providing them public service opportunities.