Skip to Content
Offer a forward-thinking and well-rounded legal education where students acquire legal knowledge, practice-ready skills, and stellar ethics and professionalism.
- Use Stetson Law’s areas of strength to build upon a nationally and internationally-recognized educational program that makes a Stetson Law legal education distinctive among law schools.
- Continue to develop, evaluate, and update both the curriculum and extra-curricular offerings to ensure that students receive a relevant, high-quality legal education.
- Expand emphasis on practice-centered, experiential, and simulated learning, and give every student an opportunity to participate.
- Continue to develop teaching excellence by supporting effective, innovative teaching.
- Provide students with pro bono and public service opportunities that deepen the educational experience.