Stetson Lifelong at Celebration
Stetson Lifelong at Celebration is an initiative started by Stetson University to provide extraordinary educational and enrichment programs for mature adults who want to continue to expand their horizons. These individuals seek knowledge for its own sake and have a zest for exploring all the adventures life has to offer.
The program is run in three sessions during each of the fall and spring semesters. Attendance is based on your interest, and courses do not contain tests or homework. Attendance opens your mind to new concepts and ideas by giving you the ability to explore new topics in an environment without grades.
Thursday, August 31, 2017
9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Open House attendee registrations will be processed first. All faxed, mailed, emailed or dropped off registrations are handled in the order they are received AFTER all Open House registrations are completed.
Beginning September 5, 2017
- For registration assistance, if you are unable to attend the Open House, beginning September 5, you may stop by Stetson University at Celebration for registration assistance, in person, Tuesday through Thursday, from 10 a.m. - noon, at Suite 223.
- You may drop off completed registrations between 1 - 5 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday, at Suite 223.
- By phone: 321-939-7619
- By fax: 321-939-7606
Membership is PER TERM and is effective from September 1 to December 31. The fee for Stetson Lifelong Membership is $40. Membership can be purchased without purchasing any courses. Membership is non-transferable.
Whether you’re in town full-time or part-time, you can still be a member with Stetson Lifelong! As a member, you will not only have the opportunity to attend courses and the lecture series but also be able to participate in clubs and special events.
- COURSES: An extensive selection of 50 courses offered each term with no tests or homework required.
- LECTURE SERIES: Every Wednesday from 4:15 - 5:30 p.m. during the term.
- CLUBS: Participation in a variety of clubs - such as Book & Film, Origami & Paper Crafts, Brain Train, and Wellness Coaching Clubs.
- A congenial learning community and social environment for sharing information, conversation and making lasting friendships.
- Two guest passes per term (September 2017 - December 2017), which can be used for one 75-minute class of a course, lecture or concert based on availability.
- Free Wi-Fi access in every classroom for your laptop or mobile device.
These course purchase options offer ultimate flexibility to fit your lifestyle and schedule throughout the year. As a Member, you can choose from any of the options below. Members can purchase a single course or a course package at any time during the term. Courses must be taken during the membership term (Fall 2017). Leftover courses or packages do NOT roll over into the next term and are not transferable. As a Member, you can choose from the following course options:
|Course Purchase Options||Pricing*|
|5 Course Package||$70|
|8 Course Package||$99|
*Additional fees may be required for course materials as noted in this catalog.
Non-Member Single Course Option
If you’re not a Member but want to take a single course, you can do that too! Non-members will be able to register for available courses one week prior to the beginning of each term.
|Single Course Fee||$65|