Stetson University Center at Celebration
The Stetson University Center at Celebration offers master's degree programs in business administration, marriage and family therapy, school counseling and educational leadership along with continuing education courses in professional development and information technology.
- Counselor Education
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Certificate in Christian Studies
- Lawyer's Assistant Program
- Online Basic Legal Training Course
- Project Management Certificate Program
- Fundamentals of Information Technology (Cisco/CompTIA certifications)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- Web Development
Exam Prep Courses
- PMP Exam Preparation Course (three-day course)
Event Management and Meeting Space Rentals
Upcoming Programs and Events
- Teacher Education Information Sessions - Contact Jamie Vanderlip at firstname.lastname@example.org or 386-822-7206 for more information. Information sessions will be offered on the following dates:
- Tues., Oct. 7 at 5:30 p.m.
- Tues., Oct. 21 at 5:30 p.m.
- Tues., Nov. 18 at 5:30 p.m.
- Tues., Dec. 2 at 5:30 p.m.
- M.B.A./Executive M.B.A. Information Session - RSVP Online
- Thursday, Oct. 2 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 18 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Counselor Education Programs - An information and group interview session will be held on Sat., Nov. 22 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Contact Jamie Vanderlip at email@example.com or 386-822-7206 for more information.