The Roland and Sarah George Investments Program was established at Stetson University through a gift made in 1980 by Mrs. Sarah George.
This innovative program was designed to:
- Honor Mr. Roland George by implementing his belief that students learn best through actual experience in making investment decisions
- Provide advanced courses in investments to the School of Business Administration
- Establish two investment funds, one income oriented and the other growth oriented
- Generate sufficient income to:
- Maintain the Roland George Chair of Applied Investments
- Maintain the Roland George Merit Award program designated for outstanding students seeking careers in investments
- Purchase resource materials to support the courses
- Administer the overall program
On behalf of all of the program's participants - past, present, and future - we would like to express our appreciation to Mrs. Sarah George for making this valuable opportunity possible.
A "must see" area of the financial district, NYC, for annual class trips