Master of Business Administration Program
If you graduated from a regionally accredited university with a baccalaureate degree, apply today for admission into Stetson University's Master of Business Administration program. The undergraduate degree need not be in business administration. The course of study is designed to accommodate the non-business as well as the business degree holder by requiring foundation business courses. Further, combining the M.B.A. with a non-business undergraduate degree is considered outstanding career preparation in many fields.
Stetson University's M.B.A. program is designed to provide you with a range of knowledge crucial to business success. The program's focus is developing you into an effective decision maker.
With your Stetson University M.B.A. in hand, you will excel in today's ever-changing global business environment.
The Stetson University M.B.A. is:
- Affordable - See the tuition and financial aid page for details.
- Flexible - Classes meet weekly in the evenings starting at 6 p.m.
- Convenient - The program is offered in Celebration and DeLand.
- Quick - You can complete your degree in just one year in DeLand or eighteen months in Celebration.
The Stetson University M.B.A. features:
- Small class sizes - Our program is selective, which ensures small class sizes.
- International study opportunities - Multiple opportunities for international study are available throughout the year.
- Personal attention from faculty and staff - Our small class sizes mean that you're not just a number. Our professors value engagement in the classroom.
Stetson University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (S.A.C.S.). The School of Business Administration and the accounting program are both fully accredited at the undergraduate and graduate levels by the AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Stetson University is one of a handful of elite business schools that has both business and accounting programs accredited by AACSB International.