International MBA Program Prices
Interested in attending? How much will it cost? And what's included?
Find it all right here.
What is included?
- Housing for 13 days
- Buffet breakfast on every day you stay in student hotel
- Lunch four days per week
- Dinner three days per week
- Citywide bus pass for students
- Opening and closing dinners
- Castle Tour
- Tour of Swarovski Crystal
- Tour of Riedel Glass
- Tour of Grassmyer Bell Factory
- Tour of Italian Winery
- Tour of Stiegl Brewery
- Tour of BMW
- Bike Tour of Munich
- Optional Paragliding and White Water Rafting Trip
- Tuition for 3 credits
- All class materials
- All admissions to group tours (except optional tours)
What is not included?
- Eurorail Pass (for extra travel)
- Spending money
- (July 16 - 27, 2012): MKT 516, EBT 501 ATG 520 or MGT 595*
*Student must have completed at least 12 credits of MBA coursework to take this class.
- $5,800 (includes airfare)
- Take a friend or family member: $3,400 (includes same items above except tuition)
(Based on an exchange rate of $1.40 - Euro)
Deposit and Tuition Refund Policy
Once an applicant has been accepted, all deposits are nonrefundable.
Students are obligated to pay tuition by May 1, 2012. Any attempt to withdraw or removal from the program after that date will not discharge the student's obligation for payment of the tuition and room and board.