Applying for Admission to the DeLand Program
Apply for Admission
Complete and submit the online application for admission.
Stetson University's Graduate Admissions office accepts applications for all graduate business programs on a rolling basis. Apply now! In order to prepare you for admission to your program of choice, the priority application dates secure first priority for class registration. The final application date insures that your application will be reviewed in a timely fashion and given ample time for class registration and managing tuition and funding options. We look forward to receiving your application!
- Priority application date: Monday, October 7, 2013
- Final application date: Monday, December 16, 2013
- International application final date: November 18, 2013
- Classes begin: January 13, 2014
- Priority application date: Monday, March 24, 2014
- Final application date: Monday, April 14, 2014
- International application final date: Monday, March 10, 2014
- Priority application date: Monday, April 21, 2014
- Final application date: Monday, July 21, 2014
- International application final date: TBD
Pay the Matriculation Fee
A $50 non-refundable matriculation fee is required of all applicants to the DeLand campus M.Acc. program. The fee may be paid online or a check made payable to Stetson University may be mailed to the mailing address at right.
Submit the Supplemental Materials
The supplemental admission materials are as follows:
- GMAT score: Your GMAT scores should be mailed directly from the testing center (G.M.A.C.) to the Office of Admission.
- References: Please provide two references, either academic or professional. List the references on your application and provide each with the Recommendation for Graduate Study form.
- Resume: Please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
- Personal statement: Please email a personal statement outlining your career goals, reasons for pursuing graduate studies and why you want to attend Stetson University's School of Business Administration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Transcripts: Official transcripts from each undergraduate and graduate institution you've attended must be mailed directly from the institution to the Office of Admissions (the office's address is listed at right). Copies and unsealed envelopes are unacceptable.
Your application will not be considered complete until all application materials have been submitted.
Transfer of Credit
Stetson University's master of accountancy programs require a basic foundation in business administration and accounting courses. Foundation requirements may be satisfied by transfer credit from accredited institutions.
Coursework taken by applicants as part of their undergraduate curriculum may be applied to the foundation requirements if the coursework is comparable and if the applicant earned a course grade of a C or higher. After admission to a graduate program, any foundation course may be satisfied by transfer of a comparable course credit from an accredited institution.
Advanced course requirements are ordinarily to be taken at Stetson University. Transfer of credit for graduate course requirements may be granted only through special exception authorized by the graduate committee of the School of Business Administration, and will be considered only at the time of initial application to the program or at the close of the student's program in the event of a job-related transfer.
DeLand Campus Program Applicants
Applicants applying to the DeLand M.Acc. program should send supplemental materials to:
- Office of Admissions
C/o Stetson University
421 North Woodland Boulevard, Unit 8289
DeLand, Florida 32723
- Phone: 386-822-7100
- Fax: 386-822-7112
- Email: email@example.com
Online Program Applicants
Applicants applying to the online M.Acc. program should send supplemental materials to:
- Stetson University
2145 MetroCenter Boulevard, Suite 400
Orlando, FL 32835
- Phone: 877-723-1177
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org