Family Enterprise Center Speaker Series
The Family Enterprise Center established its Speaker Series to give our students the opportunity to learn from, network with and dialogue with professionals working with the top family enterprises throughout the state, region and nation. This first-hand experience has brought our students face-to-face with many prominent business professionals, such as Steven C. Rockefeller, Jr. and Dr. Mark Hollis.
We have found that our students benefit from having guest speakers come into the classroom and describe their real-world experience in working with family enterprises. The Family Enterprise Center Speaker Series allows our students to engage in discussions with people who have the experience and know-how to help guide them in their own career endeavors. As a result, our speakers come from a variety of backgrounds.
Previous speakers include:
- Jim Ethier, CEO of Bush Brothers & Co.
- Mark Peters, CEO of Butterball Farms
- Charles Luck, President and CEO of Luck Companies
- Casey Gonzmart and Andrea Gonzmart, fourth- and fifth-generation family members of Columbia Restaurants
- Ross Born, co-CEO of Just Born
- Kaley Hollis, alumna, Giorgio Armani
- Roman Ozimek, alumnus, Gartner
Spring 2014 Featured Speakers
February 19, 2014
Miller Electric Company
April 14, 2014
Santore & Sons
Fall 2013 Featured Speakers
Family Office Expert
Kittle's Furniture second-generation member
Associate Professor of Management, St. Bonaventure University
Head of Research and Development, GenSpring