Family Enterprise Center Board of Advisors
The Family Enterprise Center Board of Advisors was formally established and recognized by Stetson University in 2004, although the Family Enterprise Center had formed an informal board around the same time it was created in 1998. The Family Enterprise Center's Board of Advisors plays a vital role in the Center's ultimate success. The Board operates as an external advisor and facilitator in the Family Enterprise Center's planning and development.
Since the Family Enterprise Center works so closely with the business and academic communities, the Board is primarily composed of Family Enterprise alumni, parents and family business owners and professionals.
- Serve as an advocate for Stetson University and the Family Enterprise Center.
- Assist the University in obtaining financial support for the Family Enterprise Center.
- Aid in the recruitment and placement of students.
- Assist the University with media contacts and maintain visibility with external partners.
- Advise the President of the University, the Dean of the School of Business Administration, and the Director of the Family Enterprise Center at their request on selected matters.
Biographies of Board Members