Tuition and Financial Aid
Hopefully, you have already researched the Stetson University Executive M.B.A. program and discovered it is a fit with your professional and personal aspirations. Our team is equipped to assist you navigate the financial requirements by helping to coordinate corporate tuition reimbursement, financial aid or self pay methods.
Tuition and Course Fees
The Executive M.B.A. program is an all-inclusive, concierge package. The Tuition cost covers a range of added benefits for the student, with everything taken care of and provided for you by the program's Assistant Director.
- Course Fees
- Apple iPad, books and course materials
- International trip (flight, lodging and most meals)
- Concierge Services - Breakfast, lunch and snacks on class meeting days
- Leadership Diagnostic tools and approaches
- A cohort (and career) coach
- Free parking and access to the facility on demand to research, study and use technology tools as desired.
The tuition for the Executive MBA program is $61,455 ($1,205 per credit hour).
Some options for financing your education include:
- Check with your employer to explore the availability and use of tuition assistance benefits. Many organizations will offer some level of financial support.
- You may qualify for federal Stafford loans through the University's Office of Student Financial Planning. The steps to take to apply for federal loans can be found below.
- Explore student loans offered through outside financial institutions.
- You may find that the best option is through private funding or personal funds, if such funds are available to you.
Financial Aid Quick Facts for Graduate Students
Available Financial Aid
- Loans are currently the only source of financial aid offered to our graduate students.
- To be eligible for financial aid, a student must complete the FAFSA for the current academic year.
- The maximum eligibility per semester (including summer) is $10,250 ($4,250 subsidized, $6,000 unsubsidized).
- The maximum eligibility per year is $20,500 ($8,500 subsidized, $12,000 unsubsidized).
- A graduate plus loan may be available (a credit check is required during the application).
- More information on federal direct Stafford and graduate plus loans is available at https://www.studentLoans.gov.
Other Financial Aid
It is the responsibility of the student to seek other sources of aid if necessary. Students seeking graduate assistantships should speak with the university employment coordinator and with the departments for which they are interested in working. Students seeking scholarships must communicate with the departments or donors specifically for the particular scholarship for which they have interest in applying.
Familiarizing yourself with My Stetson as soon as possible after paying your deposit is highly encouraged. It provides the following services to students:
- Check status of financial aid
- Review charges (per semester or academic year)
- Register for courses
- Review transcripts
- Review degree audit
If you have questions about federal student aid, please contact the university's Office of Financial Aid at 386-822-7120 or email@example.com.