Stetson University’s Executive Masters of Business Administration (EMBA) program and admissions processes are delivered in a concierge style. We know your busy and we want you to concentrate on your priorities while we take care of the details. That being said, we make every effort to meet you at a time and place that is most convenient to you.
Individual information sessions can be conducted at your place of employment or a local coffee house. You name the time and place, and we’ll make every effort to accommodate your schedule.
Our first meeting will include detailed information about the program and how everything works. In addition, we want to know about you, your dreams, and ambitions. Finally, you’ll have time to ask the questions that are important to you.
Make an appointment for an individual session by calling 321-939-7623 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Information Receptions
Stetson University holds group information receptions regularly throughout the admissions season to assist prospective students in learning about the EMBA program. These sessions provide the perfect opportunity to see the university's facilities at Celebration, and may include an opportunity to meet students, alumni, and staff.
Group Information Receptions for the EMBA are held at the Celebration Campus located at 800 Celebration Avenue, Celebration, Florida. Please find a date and time that fits your schedule, and then see the events schedule and registration website to register.
- Executive MBA Information Session - December 12 at 11:00 a.m.
- MBA and EMBA Information Session – January 12 at 6:30 p.m.
- MBA and EMBA Information Session – February 9 at 6:30 p.m.
- MBA and EMBA Information Session – March 8 at 6:30 p.m.
- MBA and EMBA Information Session – April 12 at 6:30 p.m.
- MBA and EMBA Information Session – May 10 at 6:30 p.m.
- MBA and EMBA Information Session – June 14 at 6:30 p.m.