The 19-month program commences every August with an application deadline of July 1. All required application materials must be received by the deadline to be considered for admission.
The following documents must be received by the Assistant Director before action can be taken on any application. We recommend that you first submit the application online.
- Application for Admission - There is a $50 matriculation fee, however this is waived for students who attend an Open House session. The application fee may be paid online.
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts - Official, sealed transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. Students whose most recent attending institution is Stetson University may omit this step.
- Resume - All applicants must submit a current resume to Stetson University.
- References - Two letter of recommendations are preferred. Download the recommendation form.
- Medical Statement - Applicants will complete a medical emergency contact form prior to the international trip each June. Complete the medial statement now.
- GMAT Scores - Applicants are often waived from this step if they have at least four years of professional experience and obtain the program director’s approval.
Official transcripts for the Executive MBA program should be mailed to:
Stetson University Center at Celebration
Executive MBA Admissions
800 Celebration Avenue, Suite 104
Celebration, Florida 34747
Once all application materials have been submitted and have been received by the Assistant Director, the following steps will take place:
- Interview - A date/time will be set for the applicant and the Program Director to meet and discuss the applicant's file, work history, educational goals and how the Stetson University Executive MBA program fits into those goals.
- Review - The applicant's completed file and notes from the interview will be sent to the graduate committee to review the candidate's credentials. The committee meets bi-monthly. Application decisions are immediate.
- Notification - All applicants are notified of the review committee's application decision by postal mail.
- Acceptance and Deposit - All accepted applicants will receive an acceptance and deposit letter within two weeks of the review committee's decision.
- Confirmation - Applicants need to return their signed acceptance letter and deposit within 30 days of receipt to the Assistant Director. The deposit is applied to your student account balance as a credit and official enrollment into EMBA courses is activated.