The EMBA program begins every August with a priority application date of March 31st and a final application deadline of July 15th. Applications submitted on or before the March 31st date are given priority consideration of acceptance to the program. All other applications, received no later than July 15th, will be considered for admission based upon seats available.
Contact the Executive MBA administrative office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 321-939-7603 with any questions regarding the admission process.
We look forward to receiving your completed application!
- Application for Admission: Fall 2014
- $50 application fee
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts - Official, sealed transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. Students whose most recent attending institution is Stetson University may omit this step.
- Resume - Provide a current resume listing your professional and educational history, including any honors, certifications, designations, etc.
- References - Two letters of recommendation from professional and/or academic references in support of your EMBA application.
- GMAT Scores - The GMAT is not a requirement for completion of an EMBA application, however, the Program Director reserves the right to request a GMAT score in order to make a final decision.
- Interview – An invitation by the Executive MBA program to support an application to the program.
The application and application fee are processed through an ACES2 application portal. All other supporting documents should be sent to:
Executive MBA Program
800 Celebration Avenue
Celebration, Florida 34747
The following additional requirements apply to international applicants:
Submit your transcripts
Official transcripts from your undergraduate degree are required. Transfer students are required to submit transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended as well as a listing of courses in progress that includes course names, course numbers and numbers of credit hours.
If the grading and evaluation system used by your education system differ from those used by the United States education system, you must provide official translation and a course-by-course evaluation of at least three years of high school and grade-point average computation. Please use one of the following evaluation services for your course-by-course evaluation:
World Educational Services
22 Prince St.
New York, NY 10012
Josef Silny & Associates
7101 SW 102 Ave.
Miami, FL 33173
Take an English proficiency test
All applicants for admission whose native language is not English are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and submit a scored of 90 or better on the Internet-based test or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) and submit a score of 7.0. Please contact the Office of Graduate Studies for additional information; the office's contact information is at right.
Submit immigration forms
Upon admission, WORLD: International Learning will assist students in obtaining a student visa. To issue the U.S. Immigration Form I-20 "Certificate of Eligibility," the department must have on file acceptable documentation and evidence showing that the admitted student has funds to pay for the first year of study at Stetson University. The student should keep a copy of this financial documentation as he/she will need to present it at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate as part of the visa application procedure. Please contact the department at 386-822-8165 or email@example.com with questions regarding this step.
Please send all necessary documentation to WORLD: International Learning at:
- Department of International Learning
421 North Woodland Boulevard
DeLand, Florida 32723
Once application materials have been submitted and have been received by the Assistant Director, the following steps will take place:
- Interview - A date/time will be set for the applicant and the Program Director to meet and discuss the applicant's file, work history, educational goals and how the Stetson University Executive MBA program aligns into those goals.
- Review - The applicant's completed file and notes from the interview will be sent to the graduate committee to review the candidate's credentials. The committee meets bi-monthly. Application decisions are immediate.
- Notification - All applicants are notified of the review committee's application decision by postal mail.
- Acceptance and Deposit - All accepted applicants will receive an acceptance and deposit letter within two weeks of the review committee's decision.
- Confirmation - Applicants need to return their signed acceptance letter and deposit within 30 days of receipt to the Assistant Director. The deposit is applied to your student account balance as a credit and official enrollment into EMBA courses is activated.