Academic Certificate in Business Analysis
Students enrolled in BSAN 494 – Business Analysis will have the opportunity to earn an IIBA Academic Certificate in Business Analysis. According to the latest IIBA survey, the average salary for business analysts is $82,493.
- Provides the ability to learn the 53 Performance Competencies of a Business Analyst.
- Offers students new to the field of business analysis an opportunity to gain the knowledge needed to fully understand the business analyst role.
- Provides students the opportunity to complete a course in business analysis that has been reviewed and approved by IIBA, the world’s leading association for the business analysis profession.
- Offers a professional development option for employers who want to provide training for employees seeking a career in business analysis.
- Provides recognition for certificate recipients who are listed in an online directory on the IIBA website.