Our faculty has extensive real-world experience and they are outstanding classroom teachers. They are easily accessible and will serve as your program advisors.
Over the past 20 years, members of the Institute's accounting faculty have been selected as SOBA Professor of the Year five times, Teacher of the Year twice, Service Provider of the Year nine times, and Researcher of the Year twice. One faculty member received the J.D./M.B.A. program's Golden Apple teaching award.
- Michael Bitter, Ph.D., University of Mississippi; Rinker Distinguished Professor of Accounting and Director of the Master of Accountancy Programs; CPA and CGMA; financial accounting/theory and auditing
- Valrie Chambers, Ph.D., University of Houston; Chair of the M.E. Rinker, Sr. Institute of Tax and Accountancy; CPA; taxation
- Bonnie Holloway, M.B.A., Stetson University; CPA; financial and managerial accounting, business ethics
- Randy Kuhn, Ph.D., University of Central Florida; CPA; auditing, accounting information systems and financial accounting
- Monica Mendoza, Ph.D., University of Florida; CPA; cost/managerial accounting, accounting information systems
- Maria Rickling, Ph.D., Florida International University; financial accounting, corporate governance