Faculty and Staff
Rachel Core, Ph. D.
- Assistant Professor of Sociology and Anthropology
- B.A., Carlton College, Asian Studies
- M. Sc., Development Studies, School of Oriental and African Studies
- Ph.D., University of London, John Hopkins University
- Specialty: Global Health, Sociology of Societism Medicine and Health
- Select Courses: Understanding Society, Society and Environment, Medicine and Health in Society
Diane Everett, Ph.D.
- Professor of Sociology, Associate Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences
- B.A., Millsaps College
- Ph.D., M.A., Duke University
- Specialty: Gender, Sociology of Work, Sociology of Education, Applied Sociology
- Select Courses: Family and Intimate Relationships, Gender and Society, Social Research Methods
- Email: email@example.com
Sharmaine Jackson, Ph. D.
- Assistant Professor Of Sociology
- B.A., Women's Studies, University of Colorado, Boulder
- Ph.D., Sociology, University of California, Irvine
- J.D., Rutgers Law School
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sven Smith, Ph. D.
- Assistant Professor of Sociology
- B.A., Sociology, Stetson University
- M.A., Sociology, University of Chicago
- Ph.D., Law and Society, University of Florida
- J.D., Florida State University
- Specialty: Law, Criminal Procedure, Criminology, Statistics
- Special Courses: Sociology of Law, Criminology, Sociology of Criminal Procedure
- Email: email@example.com