Major and Minor Requirements
General Education Requirements
The student must complete the General Education requirements for the College of Arts and Sciences degree.
Collateral Requirements for the Major
- One course from the following: RELS 100B, 103B, 107B, 108B, or 109B (1)
- One 200-level RELS course (1)
- RELS 370 (1)
- One biblical studies course from the following: RELS 309, 311H, 313J, 317E, 318E, or 412E (1)
- One non-western religion course from the following: RELS 331B, 334E, 337B, or 435E (1)
- One theology, ethics, or religious history course from the following: RELS 302E, 305B, 307E, 341B, 352E, 358E, or 459E (1)
- RELS 499 (1)
- RELS 380 (noncredit)
- RELS 480 (noncredit)
Three RELS course units, of which at least one unit must be at the 300 or 400 level (3).
Course units to total a minimum of 32