Professional Associations and Codes of Ethics
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, including AAMFT Code of Ethics
- American Association of Pastoral Counselors, including AAPC Code of Ethics
- American Counseling Association
- American Mental Health Counselors Association , including AMHCA Code of Ethics
- American Psychiatric Association, including Principles of Medical Ethics with Annotations Especially Applicable to Psychiatry.
- American Psychological Association, including Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct; Guidelines for Ethical Conduct in the Care and Use of Animals
- National Association of Social Workers, including NASW Code of Ethics
- National Board for Certified Counselors, including NBCC Code of Ethics
The Laws of the State of Florida
Florida Statutes and Constitution, including Chapter 394 - Mental Health; Chapter 397 - Substance Abuse Services; Chapter 490 - Psychological Services; Chapter 491 - Clinical, Counseling, and Psychotherapy Services
The Administrative Code of the State of Florida
The Florida Administrative Code is the set of officially adopted rules and regulations affecting all Floridians. Most items in the Code describe in greater detail how portions of the Florida Statutes (the laws passed by the Florida Legislature) will be interpreted and applied.