Alumni in the Health Professions
Over the past several years, many Stetson University graduates have been admitted to health professional schools.
- Tyler Edge '13 - Palmer College
- Chelsea Whalley '13 - Palmer College
- Erica Schwartz '10 - Life University
- Cliff Bryan '12 - Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Tiffany Campbell '11 - University of West Indies
- Danine Charlton '10 - Howard University
- James Kortbus '09 - New York University
- Nathan Harper '09 - University of Southern California
- Katharine Stringer, '08 - University of Kentucky
- Bill Brady '12 - Campbell University
- Joshua Hickman '11 - Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Rosa Josephs '10 - AT Still College of Osteopathic Medicine-Arizona
- Adam Rawji '12 - Nova Southeastern University
- Jeanette Rodriguez '11 - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Atlanta)
- Trevor Tobin '11 - Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine & Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Haley Watsky '10 - A.T. Still University
- Jessica Clark '10 - Nova Southeastern University
- Jeffrey Cara '09 - Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Bradenton)
- Joseph Biondolillo '09 - Nova Southeastern University
- Matthew Henderson '09 - Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Trevor Tyner '06 - Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Donald Lock '04 - Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Bradenton)
- Pauline Powers '04 - Des Moines University
- Kyle Burton '13 - Ross University
- Eric Hall '13 - Vanderbilt University
- Caleb Matthews '13 - University of Florida
- Elizabeth Pernicone '13 Technicon-Isreal Institute of Technology
- Rachel Snider '13 - Ross University
- Nicole Nagrani '12 - St. George's University
- Christopher Riley '12 - Virginia Commonwealth University
- Dane Moran '12 - Johns Hopkins University
- Melissa Morello '12 - University of South Florida
- Emily Funk '11 - Pennsylvannia State University
- Daphne Pineda '11 - St. George's University
- Emily Funk '11 - Temple University & Pennsylvannia State University
- J.D. Hales '11 - Florida State University
- Maria Harper '11 - University of Miami & Duke University
- Parker Chapman '10 - University of Florida
- Alvin deTorres '10 - University of Central Florida
- John Kelly '10 - Ross University
- Andres Rodriguez '09 - Medical University of South Carolina
- Kyle Schmitt '09 - Florida International University
- Matt Deyo-Svendsen '09 - University of Minnesota-Duluth
- Stephen Trai Shinn '09 - Ohio State University
- Alex Leone '09 - University of Florida
- Alex Juusela '08 - St. George's University
- Amanda Fosler '05 - Medical University of the Americas
- Brittany Ewing '03 - University of Louisville
- Suzie Duwaik '03 - Ross University
- Analisa Jahna '09 - Boucher Institute of Natural Medicine
- Adare Morrell '11 - University of South Alabama
- Victoria Schoman '11 - University of St. Augustine
- Sarah Woodworth '10 - University of Florida
- Michael Quackenbush '10 - Southern College of Optometry
- Amy Elsila '09 - University of Houston
- Samantha Roughton '13 University of Florida
- Damien Frank '08 - Massachusetts College of Pharmacy
- Abira Corrigan '07 - Ohio State University
- Jana Neumann '07 - Belmont University
- Jeffrey Bosse '06 - South University of Pharmacy
- Lisa Difruscio '00 - University of Florida
- Meghna Chadda '11 - University of Florida
- David Adelman '11 - Florida International University
- Lisa Effinger '11 - University of North Florida
- Kristen Higel '11 - University of St. Augustine
- Tina Oguntola '10 - Howard University
- Sarah Turnbull '09 - University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences
- Jackie Booth '07 - University of Florida
- James Szalay '07 - Mount St. Mary's College
- Sean Gorman '04 - University of Texas - Galveston
- Jeremy Wright '12 - Nova Southeastern University-Orlando
- Tiffany Walker '11 - University of Florida
- Lyudmia Cheban '11 - Nova Southeastern University (Ft. Lauderdale Campus)
- Meghan Johnston '11 - Nova Southeastern University (Orlando Campus)
- Alicia Sirmans '09 - University of Florida
- Audra Leedy '09 - Nova Southeastern University (Orlando campus)
- Dorothy Whatley '09 - University of Florida
- Julianne Turnbull '09 - Nova Southeastern University (Naples campus)
- Weslyn Leffler '09 - Alderson-Broaddus College
- Katie Wattam '08 - Nova Southeastern University (Orlando campus)
- Mary Sheldon Boney '08 - Duke Univerisity
- Dariya Parretta '08 - Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
- David Schweibish '08 - Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
- Ashley Rutherford '12 - University of Kentucky
- Sarah Capria '13 - Ross University
- Kelly Pyle '12 - Ross University
- Nicole Giordano '11 - University of Florida
- Alicia Bainter '10 University of Missouri
- Lee Emery '09 University of Tennessee
In addition to those listed above, the alumni listed below are currently attending or have just graduated from health professional school.
- Jessica Ciancitto (Southern California University of Health Sciences)
- Jonathan Alvarez (University of Iowa)
- Mary Kay Shields (University of Louisville)
- Michael Gostigian (Nova Southeastern University)
- Nadia Abdulaal (St. Vincent's Hospital-Jacksonville)
- Suzi Duwaik (Shands-Jacksonville)
Medical (M.D.) School
- Jonathan Charles (Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara)
- Francesca Dimou (University of South Florida)
- Tricia Dorné (Florida State University)
- Adam Holers (Florida State University)
- James Dunlop (University of Vermont)
- Gail Ferek and Carlton Lewis (University of Florida)
- Billy McSwain (Vanderbilt University)
- Maureen O'Shaughnessy and Christina Schafer (University of Miami)
- Chris Riccard (Ross University)
Medical (D.O.) School
- Erica Horstman (Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine-Atlanta campus)
- Brandon Paritz (Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine-Atlanta campus)
- Margot LaCava (West Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine)
- David Stewart (Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine-Bradenton campus)
- Jaime Markham (Virginia Commonwealth University)
- Rachel Dykes (University of Central Florida)
- Kelsey Kramer (Vanderbilt University)
- Allison Bartelson (Florida International University)
- Jessica Raub (University of Texas-Galveston)
- Brian Leonard (University of Florida)
- J.J. Hirsh (University of Central Florida)
- Jamie Nesbit (Washington University)
- Jessica Whitely (St. Augustine University of Health Professions)
- Alicia Briggs (Nova Southeastern University-Ft. Myers campus)
- Kara Kobylka (Nova Southeastern University-Orlando campus)
- Melissa Warner (Nova Southeastern University-Orlando campus)
- Laurel Talbott (Duke University)
- Kristina Sanders (Temple University)
- Matt Villani (Temple University)
- Meredith Cobb (Ohio State University)
- Rosa Joseph (University of South Florida)
- Alex Juusela (St. George's University)
- John Rand (University of Florida)
- Kristina Stacy (Ross University)
Other Alumni Activities
What some of our other recent graduates are doing is indicated below.
Graduated from medical school and are currently practicing medicine:
- University of Florida: Michael Clamp '05 and Alexa Clapp '06.
- University of Miami: Craig Jabaley '06.
- University of South Florida: Lauren Leffler '06 and Kristy Wesighan '06.
- Ross University: Sonja Dickens '06.
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine: Emily Pitts '05
- Other: Terri Carlson '05 (Philadelphia COM); Rob Kent '05 (Des Moines COM), and Zahra Esmail '05 (Iowa Podiatric).
Currently a health care professional:
- Joanna Calderon '05 (Barry University) is a physician assistant.
- Michelle Crozier '06 (St. Louis University) is a Volusia County public health official.
- Amber DeChambeau '02 (Nova Southeastern University) is a flight surgeon in the U.S. Navy.
- Brian Derby '03 (University of South Florida) is doing a residency in plastic surgery.
- Jennifer Ford '06 (University of St. Augustine) is a physical therapist.
- Kunal Jani '04 (Mayo Clinic) is a radiology resident at Vanderbilt University.
- Amy Luce '05 (University of Florida) is a dentist in Tampa, Florida.
- Becky O'Neill '06 (Nova Southeastern) is a pharmacist in south Florida.
- William Palmer '07 (Dragon Rises, Gainesville) is practicing Oriental Medicine in Orlando.
- Tessa Payne '07 (Philadelphia) is an optometrist in Delaware.
- Courtney Rouhier '06 (University of Florida) is an equine veterinarian in Ocala, Florida.