The Office of Graduate Admissions and the Department of Teacher Education invite you to attend an information session to learn more about the distinctive graduate teacher education programs available at Stetson University. These events are for teachers interested in learning more about Stetson's Master of Education or Education Specialist degree programs.
Information sessions are held at the Celebration center and at the DeLand campus regularly. Please find a date and time that fits your schedule, and then see the events schedule and registration website to register.
- Tuesday, January 20, 2015 at 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, February 7, 2015 at 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 5:30 p.m.
M.Ed. Elementary Education - Educating for Social Justice Information Sessions
M. Ed. Elementary Education - Educating for Social Justice Information Sessions will be held at the Stetson University Coffee Shop on the DeLand Campus.
- Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 18, 2015 at 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 11:30 a.m.