The Office of Graduate Admissions and the Department of Teacher Education invite you to attend an information session to learn more about the distinctive graduate teacher education programs available at Stetson University. These events are for teachers interested in learning more about Stetson's Master of Education or Education Specialist degree programs.
Information sessions are held at the Celebration center and at the DeLand campus regularly. Please find a date and time that fits your schedule, and then see the events schedule and registration website to register.
- Tuesday, August 26 at 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 9 at 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 7 at 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 21 at 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 18 at 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 2 at 5:30 p.m.