Request a Workshophttp://www.stetson.edu/administration/wellness-and-recreation/wellness/wellnessworkshops.php
- Please fill this form out and e-mail information to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 weeks before your preferred date.
- Terrance Harris, Assistant Director of Wellness and Recreation presents all listed workshops, sometimes with the help of trained certified peer educators called "wellness interns."
- You request will be replied to you within 2 school days.
- Sign up times are first come, first serve for the current semester only.
- Presentations are scheduled for 1 hour and typically last about 50 minutes.
- If you are a faculty member planning a "don't cancel that class" workshop please know that not all class times are available for workshops. The earlier you submit a request, the better.
Times that are currently open for Fall 2012: Times are 4:30-8:30pm (Friday only by request) and Monday's 5-6pm unless otherwise listed
- November 5th, 12th, 19th (Mondays): 5-6pm
- Wednesday, November 7th (7-8:30pm)
- November 22nd- 26th Unavailable
- Other evening time blocks may be available upon request.
- Please list at least three time blocks you are interested in, at least two weeks from the date you send in the form.
- Appointment slots are first come first serve, so please be aware that someone may have scheduled in an above slot since this posting.
- If this program is to count as a Greek Foundations of Excellence Educational Program: members must be on time and must be polite to thepresenter; the presenter will choose the room; you must have the necessary attendance numbers at the program start time.
To learn more about workshop options, click here:Program Descriptions
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING FORM:
- Your Name:
- Today's Date:
- Your Email Address:
- Primary Phone Contact:
- Presentation Topic(s) Requested:
- Group Presentation is for:
- Estimated number of attendees:
- If you plan to count this for a Greek Educational Program, how many members must be present for it to count for the Foundations of Excellence?:
- If this is a "don't cancel that class" presentation, what room does your class meet in and is it smart technology equipped?
- Possible Dates and times (evening presentations- please list at least3 options):
- Why are you requested this topic(s) for this group?:
- Things you really would like to see covered?: