Check out our new health apps list!
The following list includes links, resources and programs suggested by Stetson's Office of Health & Wellness. Copy and past any web address below in your web browser for more information. If you have questions about how to use this information e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What a Difference Campaign: Concerned about a friend who has a mental illness? Interested in mental health and your friends? Check out a national campaign that seeks to decrease stigma regarding mental health in college aged students: http://www.whatadifference.samhsa.gov/
- Go Ask Alice!!: Columbia Universities Health Education Q & A Internet Service. This site has the answers to thousands of health questions ranging from sexual wellness to fitness to emotional health. Questions are all real questions asked by other college students: http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/
- Smartersex.org: Sexual wellness information. A great resource summarizing information from all over the web: http://www.smartersex.org/
- How to Help a Friend: they provide information about how to identify problem behavior, how to broach the subject with a friend, and how to know when the problem is serious enough to warrant professional help.
- Face It Florida: this site provides a source of STD prevention and education.
- LGBTQ: This site provides resources for lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transgender, or questioning students.
This list will be continually updated...
If you have a good wellness website, send it to email@example.com