1) What is mystudentbody.com?
It is an online, interactive, personalized health and wellness tool. Mystudentbody.com addresses a variety of topics including: alcohol, drugs, tobacco, sexual health, sexual violence prevention, nutrition, and stress management. Students are asked to "rate themselves" and are given personalized feedback based on their responses. Students completing the course take a pre and post quiz to demonstrate increased knowledge and awareness of issues affecting college students. Any Stetson student, parent, faculty or staff can access any of the information on the site. Research for mystudentbody.com started with the National Institute of Health (NIH) and continues to show positive change amongst college students. Besides all this- it is fun!! Log-in and check it out today!
2) I am a Stetson student, parent or faculty/staff- how can I access to mystudentbody.com?
- Visit: www.mystudentbody.com
- School Code: Student- "hatters" Parent- "stetsonparent" Faculty/Staff- Please e-mail: email@example.com
- Make your own username and password. Be sure to write it down so you remember it.
- The first time you login, you will be asked demographic questions
- The first time you click on each section- you will be asked "rate myself" questions
3) I am a first year student- what do I need to do?
- Follow the instructions in question #2
- Under the "Essentials Course" click "Take Now"
- Complete the Alcohol, Drug & Sexual Violence Components
- You must complete the entire course and get atleast a 75% on the post-quiz
- Your results automatically get sent to us
- Feel free to look around at the other sections for great health & wellness information and look for a follow up in 90 days
4) Is the information confidential?
Yes it is confidential. We can only see post-quiz scores for the courses and aggregate (group) data. We have no way of connecting Student Sally with Sally's results. We just see all Stetson student group results.
5) I don't have to use mystudentbody.com, why should I?
Fun, free, up-to date health and wellness information!! Students who use MSB show positive health and wellness change. Feeling stressed? Thinking about quitting smoking? Concerned you're not getting enough exercise? MSB can help!