MyStudentBody.com is an online, interactive, personalized health and wellness tool that addresses a variety of topics including: alcohol, drugs, tobacco, sexual health, sexual violence prevention, nutrition and stress management. It asks students to rate themselves and then gibes personalized feedback based on their responses. Students completing the course take a pre- and post-quiz to demonstrate increased knowledge and awareness of issues affecting college students. Any Stetson University student, parent, faculty or staff member can access any of the information on the site. Research for MyStudentBody.com started with the National Institute of Health (NIH) and continues to show positive change amongst college students. Besides all this- it's fun! Log in and check it out today!
To access MyStudentBody.com:
- Go to MyStudentBody.com.
- School Code:
- Students: "hatters"
- Parents: "stetsonparent"
- Faculty and staff: please email email@example.com
- Create your username and password.
- The first time you log in, you'll be asked demographic questions.
- The first time you click on each section, you'll be asked to rate yourself.
- Follow the instructions above to access the website.
- Under the "Essentials Course" choose "Take Now."
- Complete the Alcohol, Drug and Sexual Violence components.
- You must complete the entire course and get at least a 75 percent on the post-quiz.
- Your results will automatically be sent to us.
- Feel free to explore the other sections for useful information on health information. Also, look for a follow-up in 90 days.
The information you share on MyStudentBody.com is confidential. We only see post-quiz scores for the courses and aggregate (group) date. We can't connect you with your results.