Web Service: Content Management System
This service is available to official Stetson University departments, non-organizational groups and offices.
What is WebGarage?
WebGarage provides a set of templates to suit your content, allowing for multiple columns, photos and embedding photos and videos.
Before Contacting Us
You should be able to answer these questions:
- Why do you need access to WebGarage?
- What problem would it solve?
- How will it help you meet your organizational goals?
- Would you be better served by a blog or social media platform?
- Who is your audience?
- Who are you writing to?
- What message do you want to communicate?
- What kind of feedback do you expect, and how will you manage it?
If you decide that WebGarage is the right place for your content, then continue on.
What We Offer
Stetson University uses WebGarage to control all its branded web materials. Users must go through a mandatory training session on WebGarage before they can use the system to learn best practices of managing their content and using the system. Users may then request web space for a new website or access to any existing website in the system. Web Services is committed to fully supporting all users within WebGarage and ensuring proper quality control of web content.
- Determine if your content fits into the website category of content.
- Use the Web Service Request form to request training and access to WebGarage.
- If you're a new user and the request has been approved, you'll be required to attend any one of our monthly training sessions.
- If the request has been approved, Web Services will create a website if needed and then grant access accordingly.