Photo streaming services such as Flickr or Instagram allow people to publish their photos online, either publicly or privately, and enable quick and easy sharing of those photos to potentially huge audiences.
What We Offer
This service is available to any official Stetson University entity in accordance with the university's social media policy.
Stetson University primarily uses Flickr and Instagram. If your request is approved, we'll help you to set up a photo streaming account, add your photos to the university's existing photo streams or link to your photo(s) from any official and appropriate university web content.
When you submit your request, you should to be able to answer these questions:
- Why do you think you need photo streaming?
- What problem would it solve?
- How will it help you meet your goals?
- Who is your audience?
- With whom do you want to share photos?
- What message do you want to communicate?
- What kind of feedback do you expect and how will you manage it?
If you decide that photo streaming is right for you, then continue to the following steps:
- Determine if your content fits into the photo streaming category as described above.
- Use the Web Services Request form to notify us of your intent. Please explain your goal and how you believe photo streaming will help you to achieve it.
- If approved, we'll recommend the best course of action moving forward.