Every month, outside vendors are welcomed to Stetson University's DeLand campus.
Since only registered student organizations, departments and offices are allowed to table and advertise on campus, Market Day provides a unique opportunity for outside vendors to connect with Stetson University's vast community of students, faculty and staff.
Join us in supporting local businesses and our students!
Upcoming dates will be posted here as they are determined.
- Day: Wednesdays
- Time: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (setup begins at 9:30 a.m.)
- Location: In front of the Carlton Union Building
- Participants: Merchants from Volusia County and the Stetson University community
- Price: $35 donation for outside vendors; free for students, faculty and staff (all donations go to our Student Conference Grant, which allows students to attend leadership conferences)
- This fee may be waived for non-profit/charitable organizations. Please contact the Office of Student Development and Campus Vibrancy at email@example.com for more information.
Vendors who sign up for Market Day will set up in front of the Carlton Union Building to showcase their business during the campus's most active time.
Requirements to Participate
To participate, vendors must:
- Complete and submit the policies and procedures form.
- Complete and submit the merchant form
- Pay a $35 location fee (cash or check only)
- Present a certificate of insurance
All forms must be received by Student Development and Campus Vibrancy at least two weeks prior to the desired participation date. No tables or chairs will be provided, unless requested.
Student Conference Grant
The Office of Student Development and Campus Vibrancy sponsors the Student Conference Grant, which allows Stetson University student organizations the opportunity to send members to local or national leadership conferences. The grant is funded by the fees collected from Market Day participants. Not only does this help our students develop as leaders, it also provides an opportunity for partnership between the university and local vendors.
How the Student Conference Grant is Used
A panel of faculty and students choose the recipients of the grant money, which is used to cover transportation, lodging, conference fees and food vouchers. Each grant awarded, and the amount that will be covered, will be determined on an individual basis depending on the conference type, distance and funding. Student organizations may apply to receive grant money during the fall and spring semesters.
How to Apply
To apply, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.