Students taking on leadership roles are often in unfamiliar territory. These roles require different skills, and those skills aren't always innate. With the help of leadership resources, they can refine their skills, which will help them to become better leaders after graduation.
Our Leadership Library is a resource to help student leaders in their campus roles. With such a focus on finding significance, the Leadership Library is a resource to which students can refer when developing leadership skills, addressing organizational concerns and building personal knowledge.
Resources for Students and Staff
- Free leadership courses are available at Hands-On Network.
- Leadership, Leadership and Delegation Article (Inc.com)
Women as Leaders
- Advancing Women in Leadership online journal
- Books in the Women's Leadership Library (from Stanford University's Women's Community Center)
Leadership for Social Change
Ice Breakers and Other Activities
Other Great Resources
- Leadership Development Resources (from Western Oregon University)