Be green: advertise in the Carlton Union Building by posting an ad on our three TVs! When students you sit in the coffee shop, the Commons or the Hat Rack, they can learn about what is happening on campus. This is a joint partnership between Student Development and Campus Vibrancy and the Student Government Association.
In order to fill out a digital billboard form, you must be a member of OrgSync.
- Go to the CUB Digital Billboard form
- Click "Begin Form."
See the next section for instructions.
How to fill out Digital Billboard submission form on OrgSync:
- Fill out your Contact Name
- Give a contact email address
- Give the name of your organization
- The date you would like your advertisement to begin being displayed
- The day you would like your advertisement to stop being displayed/date of your event
- Read terms of agreement and check "I Agree."
- Provide in format described below
Formatting guidelines for Digital Billboard submissions
- Your ad should be sent to us in Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 or higher (PPTX) format.
- Your ad should be sized at 16:9. To size your ad, click the Design tab on the ribbon, then click Page Setup. Set the width to 16 and the height to 9.
- Fonts should be no smaller than 30 pt.
- Use only one of the following fonts: Arial, Calibri or Times New Roman.
- For readability, avoid cursive or script-type fonts.
- Do not use copyrighted images without attribution.
- Make sure images that are used are not stretched or warped.
- Your slides should look clean and organized.
Digital Billboard also accepts video!
- Videos should be sent either as .mpg, .mpeg or .flv
- YouTube video format is best
- Video must be 60 seconds or less
- Video can have sound, but we cannot guarantee it will be heard.
- Music will work well, but people speaking may be difficult to hear.
- Form should be submitted three business days prior to the day you want it to be displayed.
- We will keep your advertisement posted for a maximum of seven days.
- Please read the posting policy before sending us your advertisement. This policy will tell you the university's rules for posting on campus. If these rules are not followed, your advertisement will not be shown.